Friday, March 11, 2022

Telegenic Charismatic Leaders

 


Am I the only one who feels like I need to check my wallet when I run into or see one of these types on the video?  I prefer not to make our leaders or other countries into hero's.  They always fall short.

The latest, Ukraine fellow, makes me think of the fellow from the "Left Behind" movies from the early aughts.

Is it just me (of course you must take into account the photo above is designed to give the game away, in the movie, he could be quite charming)?


And doubly, I realize, that he is the current flavour of the month.  So there are some, who may be triggered into anger just by this question being asked.  My only question to them and you is, is there a similarity?


No comments:

Updates

Well.  We are coming out of a deep freeze.  Election year in the states to our south (and a good chance of an election here federally).  The...