Monday, August 1, 2022






 A couple of months since I have spoken on here.  Been fairly busy with my new position.  We did go to the Morris Stampede last weekend.  Spent most of our time in the rodeo grounds, also stepped out to watch the Manitoba Mounted Firearms guys (and gals).  Was pretty impressive.  The bell at the end is a kind of neglected point in the village of Rosebank.  I thought it was much older, nope, just overgrown.  Folks get busy I guess.  The other picture is just south of Highway 1 heading south from St. Francois Xavier.  Very flat.  I like Manitoba.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Talking with one of the Municipal staff and it is their intent to clean that little park up. I'll have to go by next time I'm in the area.

Updates

Well.  We are coming out of a deep freeze.  Election year in the states to our south (and a good chance of an election here federally).  The...