Tuesday, September 16, 2008

4th Blog page

I started blogging online back in 2003.  For various reasons the first two were cancelled (one because I did not know how to get rid of a troll, the second because I was beginning to believe it was becoming just vanity), the third exists as a business information service.  This one is strictly to preach the Word.

I am connected to both of the northern countries of North America, both of my first blogs I attempted to cover politics, that will not be my aim with this note, I will strive to stay away from that as the Bible clearly tells me to stick by the right; and all of the parties are far too human and therefore often, far too wrong.

The title of this blog, I believe, speaks for itself.  We are all here on this earth, whether we know, believe or realise it, we all have a destination.  There can only be one of two places.

My text for today is 1st Corinthians 9:19-22, the key phrase being "I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some."

For those who do not have a Bible handy: "For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.  And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;  To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.  To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some."

Paul was prepared to go into the highways and byways to seek out the lost and preach.  He did not change who he was but did not let himself get in the way of showing a lost world the light.

You must be born again.  js

No comments:

Updates

Well.  We are coming out of a deep freeze.  Election year in the states to our south (and a good chance of an election here federally).  The...