Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Acts 26:28

'Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian."

Our childrens club tonight, my daughter and I did a short skit about a youth who was 'king of the basketball court', willing to help another youth learn something about basketball but was offended when the youth tried to give back the secret of eternal life.   The singing and games were a lot of fun, we had extra kids so I asked them if they could sing loud enough to lift the roof off (they sang pretty hard, but young Jakie told me "the roofs still there"...) LOL.

How many will we see at the Great Judgement who were 'almost persuaded'?  js

No comments:

Updates

Well.  We are coming out of a deep freeze.  Election year in the states to our south (and a good chance of an election here federally).  The...