Monday, January 24, 2022

Been Sick


Came down with what seemed like a flu bug on the 13th.  It held me in its grip until pretty much Saturday.  Yesterday and today I am just tired.   Longest flu I've ever had, went through all of the 'flu-like' symptoms (I won't go into the gory details, lets just say I had them all).

Hopefully it is done with.  I didn't go get a C-19 test as honestly I cannot see the point.  If it was covid type flu then I'm through it, good.  If it wasn't covid, so what?  You get sick you stay home.  For the life of me I cannot see the fear mongering and push for people to self-test.  What exactly are you accomplishing by 'knowing' (and even that is questionable, as it only shows you have the c-19 strain, not that you 'have' c-19) that your sickness was covid?

Look, I understand with the travel restrictions, you may not be able to fly if you have a positive test.  So, why get the test?  It strikes me as an almost religious zeal to show how righteous you are.  The latest is that you are somehow 'selfish' if you choose not to get the shots, or don't wish to share your personal medical information.  It almost reeks of desperation.

I know, there are many who would disagree with me.  You do you.  You think you should have the latest booster or whatever, do so.  You think you're good, good for you.

Well, it doesn't matter.  If you're sick, stay home. 

No comments:

Updates

Well.  We are coming out of a deep freeze.  Election year in the states to our south (and a good chance of an election here federally).  The...