Sunday, October 5, 2008

God's hand on matters...

Just getting prepared to return for the evening service.  Was amazed once again at how our Lord and Saviour can superintend matters for His glory.

Most of the songs I selected for this mornings service were seemingly Easter ones, can't tell you exactly why they were selected, just seemed right.  Then, Pastor, after the first song said to me in passing that his message had changed.

He preached a clear message on salvation, not saying that my songs  was the reason, no, just that the songs reinforced and supported his message, which was the Lord's message.

I am never to the point where I would believe that the Lord cannot surprise me.

Praise God.  js

No comments:

Updates

Well.  We are coming out of a deep freeze.  Election year in the states to our south (and a good chance of an election here federally).  The...